Xiaomi Watch S1
Display: 1.43", 466x466 pixels
OS: Proprietary OS
Xiaomi Watch S1 review
Xiaomi launched Watch S1 high-end smartwatch for business people, in December 2021. The Watch S1 features the ingenuity of craft design, a transparent, strong, and wear-resistant sapphire glass crystal front, along with a refined stainless steel frame.
The frame is finely polished to achieve the high-end watch polishing level while maintaining the persistence of technology and quality to get a stunning frame.
The Xiaomi Watch S1 smartwatch is handy to use and supports work, sports, travel, and healthy life.
The Xiaomi Watch S1 features 1.43 inches AMOLED large screen, 466 × 466 pixels resolution, 326 ppi density, 60Hz refresh rate, 50 meters of water resistance, along with various functions and a clear view.
The Xiaomi Watch S1 leather strap is specially made of high-quality first-layer genuine calfskin to make it elegant, comfortable, and stylish. In addition, a durable, water-proof, and stain-resistant replaceable fluoro-rubber strap is also available.
The Xiaomi Watch S1 470mAh large battery delivers 12 days long battery life on Typical mode, while it gives twenty-four days in Power saving mode. In addition, the Watch S1 supports magnetic wireless charging, which is also convenient to use.
- The Xiaomi Watch S1 smartwatch comes with the enriched third-party APP, functions as a Business Partner, a Life assistant, and a Sports health advisor, covers up almost all aspects of life.
- The built-in APP covers a Scientific calculator, Baidu maps, Migu good running, Fitness, Test, NetEase Cloud Music, Mint health, and Tick List, along with a lot of various online APP.
- The multi-functional and powerful NFC card renders various cards, such as bus cards, access cards, and subway cards.
- The Xiaomi Watch S1 supports 19 Professional sports modes, 117 Sports modes including Indoor running, Automatic recognition of outdoor running, and Walking. The Rich sports mode helps maintain a healthy life with professional and accurate sports data.
- Each step of the built-in dual-frequency GNSS chip five-star positioning movement is precisely documented. In contrast, the movement route is more precise, the positioning speed is faster, and the movement data is also more proficient.
- It supports all-day long sleep and random sleep roles while monitoring sleep quality, heart rate, and blood oxygen.
The Xiaomi Watch S1 packs built-in Xiaomi smart assistant Xiao Ai, supports intelligent linkage with Mijia household items, and assists as a personal housekeeper.
The smartwatch supports easy and hands-free blue-tooth use while attending and answering calls. The smartwatch also supports emergency calls. The Xiaomi Watch S1 system is compatible with Android 6.0 and above and iOS10.0 and above phones.
For the latest phones and tablets, check out phone4arena.com and get the best offers, comparisons, reviews, and more.
|Announced||28 December, 2023|
|Released||31 December, 2023|
|Technology||No cellular connectivity|
|Build||Sapphire crystal front, stainless steel frame, plastic back|
|SIM||No, Waterproof (5ATM)|
|Dimensions||46.5 x 46.5 x 11 mm|
|Resolution||466 x 466 pixels|
|Main (Back) Camera||No|
|Selfie (Front) Camera||No|
|Operating System||Proprietary OS|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2|
|Wi-fi Hotspot||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n|
|Bluetooth||5.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band. GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS|
|Battery Type||Li-Po 470 mAh, Wireless charging|