Xiaomi Civi 2
CPU: Octa-core 2.4 GHz
RAM: 8/12GB, Snapdragon 7 Gen 1
Display: 6.55", 1080x2400 pixels
Camera: 50MP, 2160p
OS: Android 12, MIUI 13
Xiaomi Civi 2
Xiaomi Civi 2 Salient Features / Aspects Include:
* Built: The Xiaomi Civi 2 is a sleek and stylish smartphone with a durable metal body and a premium feel. The dual-SIM smartphone has a glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), a glass back, and an aluminum frame.
It packs some great features, like a 6.55-inch FHD+ 120hz display, Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 5G processor, 12 GB of RAM, 256 GB of storage, and a 50 MP primary rear camera. It runs on Android 12 and is powered by a 4500 mAh battery. The Civi 2 comes in silver, black, blue, and violet colors.
* Display: It packs an AMOLED 6.55 inches display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution, 402 PPI density, 1B colors, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 120Hz / 1000 nits (peak) brightness, 20:9 aspect ratio, 89.5% screen-to-body ratio. Xiaomi Civi 2 display has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The 6.55-inch FHD+ display is perfect for watching movies and browsing the web.
* Performance: It runs on MIUI 13 based on the Android 12 operating system paired with Octa-core 2.4 GHz and Adreno GPU. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 (4 nm) processor fuels the Xiaomi Civi 2.
It processor is powerful and energy efficient. The processor offers high performance, making it ideal for gaming and other demanding applications. Moreover, it features energy efficiency and can save up to 30% of power compared to other processors. The sensors include fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and color spectrum.
* Camera: It packs a triple rear camera array, a 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, PDAF + a 20 MP, f/2.2, 115˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.78″, 1.0µm + a 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) with video, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, and panorama features.
The dual selfie 32 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm, AF + 32 MP, 100˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm cameras are on the front with video, 2 Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, and panorama options. The camera is excellent, and triple rear cameras let to take beautiful photos and videos.
* Connectivity: Its connectivity features comprise Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, GPS (L1), GLONASS (G1), BDS (B1I+B1c), GALILEO (E1), QZSS (L1), NFC, Infrared port, USB Type-C 2.0, OTG.
* Security: Its Fingerprint sensor protects the phone data from malicious attempts.
* Battery: It packs a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery with 67W wired, PD3.0, 100% in 40 min.
* Dimensions & Colors: Xiaomi Civi 2 measures 159.2 x 72.7 x 7.2 mm, weighs 171.8 g, and comes in Black, Blue, Violet, and Silver colors.
|Announced||27 September, 2023|
|Released||27 September, 2023|
|Technology||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA2000 / LTE / 5G|
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 - SIM 2
HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
|4G Network||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 18, 19, 26, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42|
|5G Network||1, 3, 5, 8, 28, 38, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA|
|Speed||HSPA, LTE-A, 5G|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back, aluminum frame|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Dimensions||159.2 x 72.7 x 7.2 mm|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Violet, Silver|
|Type||AMOLED, 1B colors, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 120Hz, 1000 nits (peak)|
|Size||6.55 inches, 103.6 cm2, 89.5% screen-to-body ratio|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio, 402 ppi density|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Main (Back) Camera||
50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.56", 1.0µm, PDAF
20 MP, f/2.2, 115˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.78", 1.0µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
|Selfie (Front) Camera||
32 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm, AF
32 MP, 100˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm
|Camera Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama|
|Operating System||Android 12, MIUI 13|
Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 (4 nm)
|CPU||1x 2.4 GHz – Cortex-A710, 3x 2.36 GHz – Cortex-A710, 4x 1.8 GHz – Cortex-A510|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum|
|Wi-fi Hotspot||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct|
|Bluetooth||5.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||GPS (L1), GLONASS (G1), BDS (B1I+B1c), GALILEO (E1), QZSS (L1)|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0, OTG|
RAM Capacity: 8 GB / 12 GB
Storage: 128 GB / 256 GB
|Battery Type||Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable|
|Charging <strong>Battery Capacity</strong> is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.||67W|