Xiaomi 11T Pro
CPU: Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Cortex-X1 & 3x2.42 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A55)
Display: 6.67", 1080x2400 pixels
Camera: 108MP, 4320p
OS: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Ultra storage with speed and smoothness
Xiaomi 11T Pro smartphone comes with ample built-in space of 128GB / 256GB / 256GB ROM with LPDDR5 RAM + UFS 3.1 storage, giving enough room for more pictures, videos, games, and music file storage. Equipped with 8GB / 8GB / 12GB.
RAM runs smooth and fast, offering to play mobile games and entertain non-stop, providing a smooth user experience with exceptional performance. Moreover, the LPDDR5 is 1.5 times faster than the earlier generation and offers up to 20% power reduction. Whereas the UFS 3.1 provides faster data processing with improved energy efficiency.
Brilliant camera features to add more joy
Xiaomi 11T Pro smartphone packs a flagship triple pro camera setup, bringing leading computational pro-grade cameras, professional special effects, videography, and other creative options. In addition, the 11T Pro smartphone bears a 16MP, f/2.45 in-display selfie front camera with Timed Burst, Selfie Night mode, and Timelapse Selfie Video features.
Xiaomi 11T Pro comes with a 108MP, f/1.75 (wide) camera + an 8MP, f/2.2 (ultra-wide) camera + a 5MP, f/2.4 (telemacro) camera. The rear camera packs feature such as Long Exposure Modes, Cinematic Filters, Magic Clone, and Filters (Color Focus). The phone capture bright and vivid pictures with perfect details, ensuring camera supremacy continues. Moreover, the telemacro lens reveals the hidden tiny wonders to record with stunning detail.
Body encased in a singular form
Xiaomi 11T Pro smartphone features a unique, impressive True 10-bit 6.67 inches AMOLED HDR10+ dynamic Dot display with 120Hz Refresh Rate, 480Hz Touch sampling rate, 1,000 nits Peak brightness, Dolby vision support, and True Color Precision-tuned for each display. The display brightness adjusts according to the environment to provide a natural viewing experience with the 360° ambient light sensor. Moreover, True display automatically changes the display’s color temperature to compete with the lighting scenario. The Sunlight mode 3.0 also gives visible display even under bright lighting, while the Reading mode 3.0 provides complete protection to the eyes.
- In addition, it is DisplayMate A+ rating certified.
- The 5nm architecture of Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor increases CPU performance by 25% and GPU performance by 35% compared to the preceding generation, bringing breakthrough performance and more efficient power consumption. In addition, the Qualcomm Spectra 580 ISP is 35% faster than the previous generation, with 2.7 gigapixels per second of processing.
- The smartphone is truly global with 5G and 13 band support enabling it to remain constantly connected.
- The 6th Gen Qualcomm AI Engine with improved and enhanced performance delivers a fantastic 26 TOPS to use various AI-driven applications.
- The Liquid Cooling Technology supports rapid heat dissipation to keep the phone cool, letting it perform longer without throttling.
- The NFC simplifies the everyday tasks, offering a new means to Pay & Play, Making Payments, Connect to Bluetooth Audio Devices, Connect to Speakers, and Sharing Files, all with just a tap.
- The Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, the toughest Gorilla Glass to date, is 4x better Scratch resistance and 2x better Drop test performance.
- The 5000mAh large capacity battery with 120W Xiaomi HyperCharge Technology provides fast charging with 100% charge in 17 minutes.
- In addition, the Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G measures 164.1 x 76.9 x 8.8mm, weighs 204g, and is available in Moonlight White, Meteorite Black, Celestial Blue, three unique colors.
- The smartphone MIUI 12.5 comes with three years of Android updates and four years of Security updates.
Xiaomi 11T Pro, 5nm power-efficient architecture with Wi-Fi, supported by the high Octa-core clock speed and Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor with 6th Gen AI Engine Snapdragon X60 5G modem provides an exceptional experience for keen mobile gamers. In addition, Xiaomi 11T Pro MEMC offers a smooth video experience. It captures an incredible dynamic range even on videos in HDR 10+ with a screen supporting HDR 10+ displaying the same at its full potential.
High-Quality Audio technology
Xiaomi 11T Pro, the True 10-bit smartphone, features dual stereo speakers supported by Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos. The most advanced imaging and sound technologies provide an immersive, detailed, and lifelike experience. In addition, the 11T Pro 5G offers an unmatched audio experience with sound by Harman Kardon. Moreover, the Audio zoom with a triple microphone array lets to get audibly closer or farther to the subject as you zoom in and out.
Xiaomi 11T Pro features a Fingerprint sensor that ensures the security of the information on the phone. For the latest phones and tablets, check out phone4arena.com and get the best offers, comparisons, reviews, and more!
|Technology||GSM, WCDMA, LTE, 5G|
|2G Network||GSM: B2/3/5/8|
|3G Network||WCDMA: B1/2/4/5/6/8/19|
LTE TDD: B38/40/41/42
LTE FDD: B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/26/28/32/66
5G: SA: N1 | N3 | N5 | N7 | N8 | N20 | N28 | N38 | N40 | N41 | N66 | N77 | N78
NSA: N1 | N3 | N5 | N7 | N8 | N20 | N28 | N38 | N40 | N41 | N66 | N77 | N78
NSA + SA
|Speed||HSPA, LTE, 5G|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), aluminum frame, glass back|
|Dimensions||164.1 x 76.9 x 8.8mm|
Moonlight White, Meteorite Black, Celestial Blue
|Type||AMOLED DotDisplay, HDR10+, 120Hz Refresh rate, 480Hz Touch sampling rate, 1000 nits peak brightness (typ)|
|Resolution||2400 x 1080|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass Victus|
|Main (Back) Camera||
108MP, f/1.75 (wide)
8MP, f/2.2 (ultra-wide)
5MP, f/2.4 (telemacro)
|Selfie (Front) Camera||16MP, f/2.45|
Rear camera features: Long Exposure Modes, Cinematic Filters, Magic Clone, Filters (Color Focus etc)
Front camera features: Selfie Night mode, Timed Burst, Timelapse Selfie Video
Android 11, MIUI 12.5
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 (5nm)|
|CPU||Kryo 680 CPU, up to 2.84GHz, with ARM Cortex-X1 technology|
|GPU||Qualcomm Adreno 660 GPU|
|Sensors||Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, Linear motor, IR blaster, Barometer, Ambient light sensor|
|Wi-fi Hotspot||Wi-FI 6, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax|
|Bluetooth||5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive|
|GPS||Dual GPS/AGPS, Glonass, Beidou, and NAVIC supported|
8GB+128GB, 8GB+256GB, 12GB + 256GB
LPDDR5 RAM + UFS 3.1 storage
|Battery Type||Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable|
|Charging Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.||
Fast charging 120W, 72% in 10 min, 100% in 17 min (advertised)
Power Delivery 3.0
Quick Charge 3+
Sorry, you have not permission to write review for this product.
We always try our best to keep our website content and information updated and correct, the material and information contained on our website is for general information purposes only, You should not rely upon the material and information as a basis for making any business, legal or any other decisions.