Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G
CPU: Octa-core (2x2.5 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
Display: 6.67", 1080x2400 pixels
Camera: 108MP, 2160p
OS: Android 11, MIUI 12.5 E
Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G review
Xiaomi launched India’s fastest charging smartphone, the Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G, in January 2022. It packs some appealing features such as a Smooth display, Dolby Atmos, the Best of Pro-grade cameras with Dual Native ISO, A brand new processor Mediatek Dimensity 920 5G with 5G 8 band support, a Longer lifespan battery, Seamless communications, and 120W Xiaomi Hypercharge (provides a full charge in just 15 minutes).
> The Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G comes with an AMOLED 6.67 inches HDR10 large top-notch display, 120Hz smooth refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 700 nits / 1200 nits (peak) brightness, 395 ppi density, and a 360-degree Ambient Light Sensor.
* The Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G, 120Hz Smooth refresh rate enhances scrolling and switching between apps. At the same time, the 360Hz touch sampling rate provides an exceptionally responsive display for smooth gaming.
* The smartphone features the ideal balance of protection and performance with the Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
* The Vapor Chamber Cooling is achieved faster and more efficiently with the Three Dimensional Heat Dissipation Technique.
> The flagship Media Tek Dimensity 920 5G powerful processor is built on a power-efficient 6nm process technology, and clock speeds up to 2.5 GHz. The 5G UltraSave feature further increases the performance resulting in a power efficiency of more than 40%.
> The Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G packs a triple rear camera setup, a 108 MP, f/1.9, (wide) primary camera + an 8 MP f/2.2 (ultrawide) camera + a 2 MP, f/2.4 (macro) camera and a 16 MP, f/2.5 (wide) selfie front camera.
* The Xiaomi 11i series incorporate Pro Camera Modes, which let’s capture incredible pictures just with a simple click.
* Dual Native ISO Technology lets to capture noise-free, vivid pictures even in low light conditions and ensures a consistent low noise performance across diff. ISO levels.
> The Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 4500 mAh battery keeps up a longer lifespan, as it preserves up to 80% battery capacity even after 800 discharge/charge cycles.
* The 11i HyperCharge battery packs 34 protection features maintaining Industry Leading Quality Measures with 120 W Hypercharge, including TUV Rheinland safe fast-charge system certification, Real-time temperature monitoring system, Double overcharge protection, Battery high-temperature protection, and Low-temperature charging/discharging protection
* Dual cell battery and Dual charge pumps regulate the current vs voltage ratio to facilitate hyperfast charging.
* Mi-FC Technology: Regulates the high current used for charging, resulting in lowering charging time.
* MTW Technology: Reduces the current path resulting in reduced internal resistance and eventually enabling faster charging and lower heat loss.
* The 120W Xiaomi HyperCharge Technology lets the Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G to charge even at temperatures as low as -10°C at 12W.
* Multiple Tab Windings: Make shorter current paths with multiple anode and cathode tabs use as a substitute for the traditional one or two current paths.
* Charging Speed Driven By Breakthrough Technology offers 100% charge in 15 minutes.
> The most refined connection capabilities are ensured with :
* Wi-Fi 6 for a quicker and more reliable connection.
* IR Blaster to transform the smartphone into a remote control.
* Bluetooth 5.2 allows multiple connections to a single source.
* X-Axis linear vibration to ensure not to miss anything vital.
> The Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge Charger protection comprises :
* Over-voltage protection.
* Over-temperature protection.
* Cable encryption protection, etc.
> The Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge Circuit protection includes:
* Over-heating shutdown protection.
* USB input over-current protection.
* USB input under-voltage protection.
> Dual Symmetrical Stereo Speakers with Dolby Atmos offers a realistic and the highest quality refined audio performance.
> The smartphone delivers smooth, fast, and genuinely global performance with the brand new Mediatek Dimensity 920 5G processor and 8-Band 5G support.
For the latest phones and tablets, check out phone4arena.com and get the best offers, comparisons, reviews, and more!
|Announced||06 January, 2022|
|Released||12 January, 2022|
|Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G|
|2G Network||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 &amp;amp; SIM 2|
|3G Network||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Network||1, 3, 5, 8, 40, 41|
|5G Network||1, 3, 5, 8, 28, 40, 77, 78 SA/NSA|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back|
|SIM||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Dimensions||163.7 x 76.2 x 8.3 mm|
|Colors||Camo Green, Stealth Black, Purple Mist, Pacific Pearl|
|Type||AMOLED, 120Hz, 700 nits, 1200 nits (peak)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
Corning Gorilla Glass 5
IP53, dust and splash protection
|Main (Back) Camera||
108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52 &amp;amp; 0.7µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1.0µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
|Selfie (Front) Camera||16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1.0µm|
|Camera Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Operating System||Android 11, MIUI 12.5 E|
|Chipset||MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G (6 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2x2.5 GHz Cortex-A78 &amp;amp; 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Wi-fi Hotspot||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Internal||128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM|
|Battery Type||Li-Po 4500 mAh, Fast charging 120W, 100% in 15 min|