Samsung Galaxy XCover 6 Pro
CPU: Octa-core (1x2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3x2.2 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A55)
Display: 6.6", 1080x2408 pixels
Camera: 50MP, 2160p
OS: Android 12, One UI 4.1
Samsung Galaxy XCover 6 Pro.
The Galaxy XCover 6 Pro Salient Features:
* Durable Design: Vigorous design with its MIL-STD-810H and IP68 ratings to withstand drops and spills.
* Responsive Display: Sensitive touchscreen that tracks impeccably and picks up the slightest finger pressure, even in a diverse scenario.
* Reliable Device: A trusted device listed with Android Enterprise Recommended products that deliver verified enterprise-grade features and expertise.
* Faster Connectivity: The CBRS-ready brings faster wireless data networks 5G and Wi-Fi 6E, ensuring high-speed connectivity
* Active Key: The customizable Active Key turns the phone into a scanner, walkie talkie, or whatever the business needs demand, fairly proofing a device for frontline workers.
* Integration With Other Platforms: It integrates with other platforms like push-to-talk or walkie-talkie featuring doing more with your phone.
* A PC in Your Pocket: The Samsung DeX connects the Galaxy XCover6 Pro to another screen, like your PC, facilitating more screen space.
* Defense-grade Security: The Knox Security safeguards the device and other personal data from crumbling.
* Work Profile: It separates work and life and lets IT keep business data secure while giving users the freedom and privacy to use personal apps and content.
* Trustworthy Protection: Privacy Dashboard helps to secure completely against any malicious threat.
* OS & Security Updates: It enjoys four OS updates with five years of security updates and two years of hardware availability.
* Improved Battery: Long-lasting battery that delivers all-day service with a fast charger and convenient pogo pins.
* Ecosystem: Packs a rich ecosystem of software, accessories, and hardware integrations.
For the latest phones and tablets, check out phone4arena.com and get the best offers, comparisons, reviews, and more!
|Announced||29 June, 2022|
|Released||13 July, 2022|
|Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G|
|2G Network||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 / SIM 2 (Dual SIM model only)|
|3G Network||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Network||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 20, 26, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66|
|5G Network||1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 78 SA/NSA|
|Speed||HSPA, LTE-A, 5G|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
168.8 x 79.9 x 9.9 mm
PLS LCD Infinity-V, 120Hz
|Size||6.6 inches, 104.9 cm2, 77.8% screen-to-body ratio|
|Resolution||1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio, 400 ppi density|
Corning Gorilla Glass Victus+
MIL-STD-810H and IP68 ratings to withstand drops and spills.
|Main (Back) Camera||
50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0&amp;quot;, 1.12µm
|Selfie (Front) Camera||13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.1&amp;quot;, 1.12µm|
|Camera Features||Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Operating System||Android 12, One UI 4.1|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 - 3x2.2 GHz Cortex-A78 - 4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A55)|
Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Samsung DeX support
|Wi-fi Hotspot||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/mc/6e, tri-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.2, charging connector pins|
|Internal||128GB 6GB RAM|
|Card Slot||MicroSD up to 1TB|
|Battery Type||Li-Po 4050 mAh, removable|
|Charging <strong>Battery Capacity</strong> is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.||15W Fast charging|
Talk time 2G GSM up to 44 hours
Audio playback time (Wireless) up to 115 hours
Video playback time (Wireless) up to 20 hours
Internet usage time LTE / Wi-Fi up to 18 hours each