Oppo Pad Air
CPU: Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver)
Display: 10.36", 1200x2000 pixels
Camera: 8MP, 1080p
OS: Android 12, ColorOS 12
Oppo Pad Air
Oppo Pad Air Salient Features include
* Design: Oppo Pad Air combines technology and aesthetics with a lightweight, superb, and comfortable design. The Pad Air is a 6.94mm ultra-slim body with 440g lightweight, which makes it easy to carry around.
Oppo Pad Air features an industry-first sunset dune 3D texture curved design with industrial surface-finishing technique for a graceful, smooth and elegant look that stays fingerprint-free.
* Display: Oppo Pad Air has an IPS 10.36 inches 2K Eye-care display with 1200 x 2000 pixels resolution, 225 ppi density, 1B colors, 360 nits (typ) brightness, 2048 adaptive brightness, 5:3 aspect ratio, 83.5% screen-to-body ratio.
Oppo Pad Air’s floating screen and impeccably thin body offer an exceptionally stunning view. In comparison, every detail is proficiently devised for the most pleasing experience. Moreover, the 10.36-inch, 2K Eye-care display with 2000 x 1200 pixels resolution offers crystal-clear image quality and vibrant colors. In addition, the 8mm ultra-narrow bezel design and an 83.5% screen ratio ensure a broader view and an immersive entertainment experience.
The Pad Air’s screen supports up to 2048 automatic brightness adjustment based on the surrounding scenario. In addition, It provides 578 levels below 20 nits, bringing a comfortable viewing experience even in low-light conditions.
The Eye-comfort is certified by Tüv Rheinland. It protects the eyes during long viewing periods by dipping blue light emission.
Oppo Pad Air split screen offer more effortless multitasking by opening two apps simultaneously for more efficient working or communicating. Plus, the dual windows working on the same screen bring more convenience, max efficiency, and creativity.
* Performance: It runs on ColorOS 12 based on ColorOS 12 operating system paired with Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver) CPU and Adreno 610 GPU. The Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm) processor empowers the Pad Air.
Oppo Pad Air performs more advanced tasks, preserving power with the high-performance and power-efficient Snapdragon 8-core 6nm processor. Moreover, it offers
smooth gaming and multitasking without delaying apps from opening.
Oppo Pad Air Multi-Screen Connect directs the phone screen to the tablet and supports reverse control and text input for efficient multitasking.
* Camera: It packs a single rear 8 MP, f/2.0, AF camera with video and panorama features. The single selfie 5 MP, f/2.2 camera with video is on the front.
* Connectivity: It’s connectivity features include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, and USB Type-C 2.0, OTG.
* Video: It’s Dolby Atmos symmetrical quad-speaker delivers clear, rich and immersive acoustic listening experience, taking to new heights
* Battery: It packs a Li-Po 7100 mAh, non-removable big battery for all-day use with 18W fast charge via USB-PD. It offers 15 hours of video calls and 12 hours of video playback.
* Dimensions & Colors: Oppo Pad Air measures 245.1 x 154.8 x 6.9 mm, weighs 440 g, and comes in a Gray, Silver subtle-yet-innovative industrial finish.
|Announced||23 May, 2023|
|Released||01 June, 2023|
|Technology||No cellular connectivity|
|Dimensions||245.1 x 154.8 x 6.9 mm|
|Type||IPS LCD, 1B colors, 360 nits (typ)|
|Size||10.36 inches, 305.5 cm2, 80.5% screen-to-body ratio|
|Resolution||1200 x 2000 pixels, 5:3 ratio, 225 ppi density|
|Main (Back) Camera||8 MP, f/2.0, AF|
|Selfie (Front) Camera||5 MP, f/2.2|
Android 12, ColorOS 12.1
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold - 4x1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver)|
|Sensors||Facial Recognition, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Geomagnetic sensor, Hall effect sensor, Pedometer, Light sensor|
|Wi-fi Hotspot||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct|
|Bluetooth||5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0, OTG|
64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM
MicroSD (Up to 512GB)
|Battery Type||Li-Po 7100 mAh, non-removable|
|Charging <strong>Battery Capacity</strong> is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.||
18W fast charge via USB-PD.
15 hours of video calls
12 hours of video playback.