- Oppo Mobile Phones
- OPPo Find N2 Flip
OPPo Find N2 Flip
- CPU: Octa-core (1x3.20 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3x3.20 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- RAM: 8-16GB
- Storage: 128GB/256GB/512GB
- Display: 6.8", 1080x2520 pixels
- Camera: 50MP, 2160p
- OS: Android 13, ColorOS 13
OPPo Find N2 Flip
OPPo Find N2 Flip Salient Features Incorporate:
* Design: OPPo Find N2 Flip smartphone comes with an Ultra-compact integrated folding seamless design, aerospace-grade super tough MIM alloy, innovative water droplets hinge, and Rhine folded hassle-free authentication. The Find N2 Flip has an ultra-thin body with large capacity battery.
The Find N2 Flip is OPPo’s first pocket small folding phone with an elegant and water-light texture, offering convenient handling and leniency.
* Display: It has (Foldable) an AMOLED 6.8 inches display with 1080 x 2520 pixels resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 403 PPI density, HDR10+, 1200 nits (HBM) / 1600 nits (peak) brightness, 21:9 aspect ratio, 86.4% screen-to-body ratio.
The Cover display packs an AMOLED 3.26 inches display with 382 x 720 pixels resolution, 250 PPI density, 800 nits (HBM) / 900 nits (peak) brightness, and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Its outer screen offers comfortable and fast handling, whether answering the phone, checking the weather, seeing the schedule operations, or taking a photo, message, and reply, swiping conveniently. Little Red Book and other third-party application-depth customization and exclusive features without opening the phone.
– The large folding screen feels mirror-like smooth, packs a 120Hz refresh rate, P3 wide color gamut, 1600 nits brightness, Ultra-thin flexible glass (UTG), Antireflection film (Nano AR), and luminance and immersive Hassle-free folding.
– OPPO Find N2 Flip outer screen is convenient to reply, and “any window” enables one to browse information quickly.
– Find N2 Flip with 6.8 inches large screen and the new ColorOS 13.0 system, bringing more utility and a fun experience.
* Performance: It runs on ColorOS 13 based on the Android 13 operating system paired with Octa-core (1×3.20 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×3.20 GHz Cortex- A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510) CPU and Mali-G710 MC10 GPU. The Find N2 Flip gets power from MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ (4 nm) processor.
– The ColorOS super-computing platform: OPPO Find N2 Flip Self-study System-level Power hub enables to achieve high performance and low power balance, large memory with the opening of 40 applications for 36 months smooth lasting performance.
– Its features a DNT 9000+ mobile 5G platform, advanced technique, flagship chip, high performance, crucial energy efficiency, aircraft durability, comfort grip, lightweight and easy use.
– OPPO Find N2 Flip “friends” take real-time pictures through the outer screen, preview the images and adjust the shooting posture, bringing easy shooting in one step.
– Its Hasselblad sensor has a color calibration, which facilitates to derive from the Hasselblad natural color optimization for the joint development mobile video system.
– OPPO Find N2 Flip lets the phone calls be on a PC through cross-device connectivity. The audio switches dual end freely across the end of the call much more accessible.
– OPPO Find N2 Flip lets to answer the phone, check the weather, see the scheduled operations, take a photo, and send a message, and the reply is convenient and easily achieved. In addition, the Red Book and third-party application-depth customization offer exclusive features.
– Its 3D map modeling data, machine learning, and shadow matching algorithm using Tencent location services, achieving 350 precise city locations.
– Its flexible hand strap is a double-shell design with an overall imperative shape. The housing body is prime skin material, and the matte finish increases the elegant look. The handling and lift are comfortable and easy to carry.
– The phone is non-destructive in folding and bears a ten-year quality guarantee.
* Camera: It packs a dual rear camera setup, a 50 MP, f/1.8, 23mm, PDAF (wide) + an 8 MP, f/2.2, 112˚, (ultrawide) with video, LED flash, HDR, panorama features.
The single selfie 32 MP, f/2.4, 22mm (wide), AF camera with video and panorama options is on the front.
– OPPO Find N2 Flip Multi-angle assist in shooting various types of tracts with easiness.
– Hasselblad professional mode easily controls the natural colors.
– Hasselblad XPAN mode reduce the width of the frame as well as the negative of the developing way
– Portrait mode ultra-strong algorithm increases the image quality, bringing the SLR blue effect, regardless of the low light condition.
– Ultra-clear night view brings vivid, bright, and transparent images with perfect details.
– OPPO antenna improved patented technology with the Global Smart Antenna switching system takes a complex scene in a signal moment.
– OPPO Find N2 Flip color camera, the Little Red-book, and third-party application-depth cooperation offers designed multi-angle for small folding ritual function, bringing more options for you to unlock.
* Connectivity: OPPO Find N2 Flip connectivity features include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, tri-band, Bluetooth 5.3, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS (G1), BDS (B1I+B1c+B2a), GALILEO (E1+E5a), QZSS (L1+L5), NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0, OTG.
* Security: It’s Fingerprint protects the phone data from malicious threats. It’s OPPO Care+ mood provides more comprehensive security services. In addition, it offers a two-year warranty for broken screens, a one-year extended warranty for new batteries, and a one-year service period for the phone due to accidental falls or collisions.
* Battery: It packs a Li-Po 4300 mAh, non-removable all-day long life battery, and supports 44W super flash charging. It delivers 6.71-hour video calls, 9.46 hours of short video watching, and 11.08 hours for long videos. Moreover, the ColorOS super-computing platform’s battery life is up to 1.01 days.
* Dimensions & Colors: OPPO Find N2 Flip measures 166.2 x 75.2 x 7.5 mm (Unfolded) / 85.5 x 75.2 x 16 mm (Folded), weighs 191 g and comes in MU Violet, Stream Gold, and Elegant Black colors.
|Announced||15 December, 2023|
|Released||23 December, 2023|
|Technology|| GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G|
|2G Network|| GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 - SIM 2|
|3G Network||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Network||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 18, 19, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66|
|5G Network||1, 3, 5, 8, 28, 41, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA|
|Speed||HSPA, LTE-A, 5G|
|SIM|| Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Dimensions|| Unfolded: 166.2 x 75.2 x 7.5 mm|
Folded: 85.5 x 75.2 x 16 mm
|Colors||MU Violet, Stream Gold, Elegant Black|
|Type|| Foldable AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1200 nits (HBM), 1600 nits (peak)|
AMOLED, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
3.26 inches, 382 x 720 pixels, 250 PPI
800 nits (HBM), 900 nits (peak)
|Size||6.8 inches, 108.0 cm2, 86.4% screen-to-body ratio|
|Resolution||1080 x 2520 pixels, 21:9 ratio, 403 ppi density|
|Main (Back) Camera|| 50 MP, f/1.8, 23mm (wide), PDAF|
8 MP, f/2.2, 112˚, (ultrawide)
|Selfie (Front) Camera||32 MP, f/2.4, 22mm (wide), AF|
|Camera Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Operating System||Android 13, ColorOS 13|
|Chipset||MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ (4 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x3.20 GHz Cortex-X2 - 3x3.20 GHz Cortex-A710 - 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, dual gyro, dual proximity, compass, color spectrum|
|Wi-fi Hotspot||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, tri-band|
|Bluetooth||5.3, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS (G1), BDS (B1I+B1c+B2a), GALILEO (E1+E5a), QZSS (L1+L5)|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0, OTG|
|Internal|| 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 16GB RAM|
|Battery Type|| Li-Po 4300 mAh, non-removable |
|Charging <strong>Battery Capacity</strong> is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.|| 44W super flash charging|
|Talk Time|| 6.71-hour video calls|
9.46 hours of short video watching
11.08 hours for long videos