- Oppo Mobile Phones
- OPPO A1 Pro
OPPO A1 Pro
- CPU: Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 660 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 660 Silver)
- RAM: 8/12GB
- Storage: 128GB/256GB
- Display: 6.7", 1080x2412 pixels
- Camera: 108MP, 1080p
- OS: Android 13, ColorOS 13
OPPO A1 Pro
OPPO A1 Pro Salient Features Consist of :
* Design: OPPO A1 Pro features a new intelligent dual-ring design with delicate streams of the light crystal drilling process, wear-resistant scratch, anti-fingerprint, and long-time multiple textures, presenting a classic device with an exclusive style.
It is robust and represents long-term durability as built with lasting trusted diamond quality, undergoing 5A top-class standards, strict selection of raw devices, and 320+ item machine experiments, ensuring stringent quality control.
It is a thin and lightweight smartphone featuring a Smart new design with 56° Golden curvature intelligent anti-rejection algorithm upgrade. The vertical/horizontal grip effectively prevents the edge from inadvertently.
A1 Pro undergoes five extensive hardcore screen tests for durability and reliability, such as Drop, Impact, Wear, Deformation, and Extreme environment.
* Display: OPPO A1 Pro has an OLED 6.7 inches high-end flexible borderless ultra-narrow bezel wonderful ultra-slim dual-screen with 1080 x 2412 pixels resolution, 394 ppi density, 120Hz refresh rate, 500 nits (typ) / 800 nits (HBM) / 950 nits (peak) brightness, 1.07 B color, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 20:9 ratio, and 93% ultra-high screen ratio. Plus, it comes with AGC DT-Star2 protection.
It’s screen is durable and more reliable with the high-quality flexible inner panel, and the outer layer enhanced protective glass, the four corners thickened protective design and a hardened anti-fall resistance.
It’s one million high pixels ultra-slim OLED 6.7 inches dual-screen with a 2.32 mm very narrow chin and 93% ultra-high screen ratio offers an ultra-large field of vision.
OPPO A1 Pro’s All-day Eye-care mode with the Industry-leading 2160Hz ultra-high frequency protects the eye by dimming and reducing the light to ease visual fatigue. Moreover, it provides professional and adequate eyesight protection, significantly reducing harmful blue light.
* Performance: It runs on ColorOS 13 based on the Android 13 operating system paired with Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 660 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 660 Silver) CPU and Adreno 619 GPU. The Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G (6 nm) processor powers the OPPO A1 Pro.
It’s Smooth New system revitalizes maximum memory, and the highest 12GB+8GB=20GB offers a smooth operation memory experience. Whereas, OPPO’s new ColorOS 13 system self-study ColorOS super-computing platform enables it to achieve high performance with low power balance, delivering long smooth performance.
OPPO A1 Pro incorporates other vital features like Children’s space, Super recordings, Wisdom information screen, Metro bus card, Bank cards, Access cards, Campus cards, Smart Cut cards, etc.
* Camera: It packs a dual rear camera array, a 108 MP (wide), f/1.7, 24mm, 1/1.67″, 0.64µm, AF + a 2 MP, f/2.4 (depth) with video, LED flash, HDR, panorama features. The single selfie 16 MP, f/2.4, 25mm (wide) camera with video is on the front.
OPPO A1 Pro’s primary camera with a nine-unity Pixel Fusion technology brings 1.92 µm ultra-sensitive ultra-high pixels SLR-grade ultra-high-definition, offering ultra-clear natural-like perfect details of everything
OPPO A1 Pro’s primary camera, with one million pixels SLR-level ultra-clear, captures a vivid and clear picture, looking just natural. Moreover, with 1600 mega-pixel, the front camera captures ultra-clear selfies.
OPPO A1 Pro’s “spot people who like” ” AI energizing beauty” and “AI scene enhancement” features bring incredible, sharp, and colorful shots.
* Connectivity: OPPO A1 Pro connectivity features include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS, BDS, QZSS, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0, OTG.
* Audio: It’s ultra-linear dual speakers deliver transparent, clear, and powerful three-dimensional surround sound immersive performance. While the 200% Super sound volume with dual speakers offers an amazing theater-like acoustic feeling and experience.
* Security: Its Fingerprint sensor provides complete security to save the data from evil threats.
* Battery: It packs a Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable durable battery with a 67W super flash charge. A 30 minutes charge brings up to 80% battery life. While a 5-minute charge gives 2.75 hours of battery life. Moreover, Oppo’s exclusive Intelligent Battery Health Engine brings two times the battery life, as per the industry standard. The OPPO’s Smart Five Core Protection mood provides all-around protection for charging safety.
* Dimensions & Colors: OPPO A1 Pro measures 162.3 x 74.3 x 7.7 mm, weighs 171 g, and is available in Gold, Black, and Blue, classic colors.
|Announced||16 November, 2023|
|Released||25 November, 2023|
|Technology||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA2000 / LTE / 5G|
|2G Network|| GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 - SIM 2|
|3G Network|| HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Network||1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41|
|5G Network||1, 5, 8, 28, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA|
|Speed||HSPA, LTE-A, 5G|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Dimensions||162.3 x 74.3 x 7.7 mm|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Gold|
|Type||OLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, 500 nits (typ), 800 nits (HBM), 950 nits (peak)|
|Size||6.7 inches, 108.0 cm2, 89.6% screen-to-body ratio|
|Resolution||1080 x 2412 pixels, 20:9 ratio, 394 ppi density|
|Main (Back) Camera|| 108 MP, (wide), f/1.7, 24mm, 1/1.67- 0.64µm, AF|
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
|Selfie (Front) Camera||16 MP, f/2.4, 25mm (wide)|
|Camera Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Operating System||Android 13, ColorOS 13|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G (6 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 660 Gold - 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 660 Silver)|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Wi-fi Hotspot||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band|
|Bluetooth||5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS, BDS, QZSS|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0, OTG|
|Internal|| 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM|
|Battery Type||Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable|
|Charging <strong>Battery Capacity</strong> is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.|| 67W wired, PD, 80% in 30 min (advertised)|