Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro
Storage: 4GB / 32MB
Display: 1.39", 454x454 pixels
OS: Huawei Lite OS
Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro review
Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro features a wear-resistant sapphire watch dial that pairs perfectly with the titanium frame for a solid design and lightweight. In addition, the sleek and skin-friendly ceramic back provides comfortable wearing. As a result, Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro offers an elegant look with an ideal balance of art and technology. The Watch GT 2 Pro smartwatch comes with AMOLED 1.39 inches display with 454 x 454 pixels resolution and 326 ppi density.
In addition, Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro runs on the Huawei Lite OS platform and Kirin A1 chipset. The connectivity features include Bluetooth 5.1, LE, EDR, GPS, and NFC. The sensors comprise Accelerometer, Gyro, Barometer, Compass, SpO2, VO2max, and Heart rate. At the same time, the Watch GT 2 Pro comes with a loudspeaker for audio sound.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro packs a Li-Ion 455 mAh, non-removable battery with a wireless charging option. The upgraded LEDs and four photodiodes work together with intelligent AI algorithms, lowering the power consumption and providing more extended use with a single charge. The Watch GT 2 Pro delivers 10 hours of use with 5 minutes of quick wireless charge, while it offers 14 days for typical use and eight days for heavy use when fully charged.
The Watch GT 2 Pro measures 46.7 x 46.7 x 11.4 mm, weighs 52g, and comes with a Sapphire crystal front, Titanium frame, and Ceramic back. Moreover, the Watch GT 2 Pro has a 50m water-resistant feature. In addition, the smartwatch is available in Night Black and Nebula Gray, two stunning colors in the VID-B19 model.
The Other Salient Features Include:
* It offers over 200+ choices for the watch face to match your style. The Dynamic watch faces and the Functional watch face offer fun and direct real-time data, respectively.
* It stores up to 500 songs and pairs with Huawei FreeBuds Pro, enabling you to run or jog with your favorite music without the phone.
* Huawei Share OneHop enables you to transfer photos fast and efficiently, whereas for instant connection with the Huawei phone, tap the watch and tailor your watch faces with any pictures from your phone.
* The watch is competent to receive, reject or mute calls and check the history directly through a Bluetooth connection with the phone
* Remote Shutter: a simple touch on the watch enables one to capture a quick and steady picture, even if the phone is far over.
* The Watch offers to know the times for sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset, etc., and the eight types of moon phases, such as the new moon, full moon, and first quarter moon, etc., letting to make life more meaningful.
* Skiing and Snowboarding, Personal Golf Coach, 100+ Workout Modes, Route Back Feature, VO2Max, SpO2, Sudden Weather Change Information, Scientific Sleep Monitoring, All-day Stress Monitoring, TruSeen 4.0+ Heart Rate Monitor.
For the latest phones and tablets, check out phone4arena.com and get the best offers, comparisons, reviews, and more!
|Announced||10 September, 2022|
|Released||05 October, 2022|
|Technology||No cellular connectivity|
|Build||Sapphire crystal front, ceramic back, titanium frame|
|Dimensions||46.7 x 46.7 x 11.4 mm|
|Colors||Night Black, Nebula Gray|
AMOLED, 326 PPI density
The touchscreen supports slides and touch gestures.
|Resolution||454 x 454 pixels|
|Protection||50m water resistant|
|Main (Back) Camera||No|
|Operating System||Huawei Lite OS|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, barometer, compass, SpO2, VO2max|
|Bluetooth||5.1, LE, EDR|
|GPS||Yes, with GLONASS, GALILEO|
|Internal||4GB 32MB RAM|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion 455 mAh|