Huawei Watch Buds
Display: 1.43" 466x466 pixels
OS: HarmonyOS 3.0
Huawei Watch Buds
* Design & Build: Huawei Watch Buds are reliable, durable, and smooth with classic look metal luster, stream light 3D arc glass, refined stainless steel table, shells cover magnetic suction design, precision shaft, innovative magnetic flux array, and the headset watch for a headset with table carry.
The headset is incredibly lightweight, just about 4 grams. Two headphones shape the same and are equipped with Headset adaptive recognition technology.
* Display: It features an AMOLED 1.43 inches display with 466 x 466 pixels resolution and 326 ppi density.
* Performance: Its run on HarmonyOS 3.0 operating system.
– The Neural Network call noise reduction algorithm identifies and enhances the voice and suppresses ambient noise with the hydrodynamic pressure relief design, making the call clear. Moreover, AI Noise Reduction call with bone conduction sensor and dual microphone makes the call clear.
– Device switching: the headset lets to switch connections between different devices easily and quickly.
– The Looking for headphones mood lets the headset sends ringing to help find the device..
– Huawei Watch Buds monitors health indicators and uses professional data to guide the workout, informing about the body status, health, and sports daily.
– Huawei Watch Buds upgraded Huawei TruSleep 3.0 mode accurately recognize the sleep status to help provide a sound sleep by Smart Sleep Management.
– Huawei Watch Buds Data visualization smart blood oxygen monitor lets you know the blood oxygen saturation conditions.
– Huawei Watch Buds stress relief takes notice of your stress status around the clock, bringing timely adjustments to relieve it.
– Huawei Watch Buds Professional heart health and Data synchronization help advance the prediction of atrial fibrillation risk. Professional Sleep Apnea, HRV, Blood oxygen, Heart rate, and other parameters help to identify sleep apnea risk and provides a hierarchical classification of sleep recommendations for improvement.
– Huawei Watch Buds Huawei Motion Health app supports 80+ kinds of Motion, including cycling, jump rope, elliptical machines, and other non-wading professional sports. In addition, by placing the phone music, adding to
the table to enjoy movement while listening to music
– Huawei Watch Buds powered by HarmonyOS 3 packs rich apps. It unlocks more features and can be used as an NFC access control card, the Railcard, a Bank card, a Car key, to open Smart locks, and with a PayPal payment too.
– Huawei Watch Buds synchronize your phone on your phone. It texts and supports SMS, WeChat, WeChat Pay, photo, call reminders, voice, and quick replies.
– Huawei Watch Buds become your life’s work, everyday assistant, helping your schedule, flight, weather, etc., managing by timely message.
* Camera: Huawei Watch Buds lack any camera.
* Connectivity: Huawei Watch Buds connectivity features include Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, NFC, and GPS.
* Audio: Full-band micro-unit, four magnetic designs, and a flat voice coil are to achieve wide-band high resolution, offering pure sound quality. At the same time, the triple-real-time senses the hearing and optimizes according to the wear and the volume conditions to deliver a better acoustic experience.
The Active Noise Reduction mode abates the ambient noise to bring comfort, whereas the Pass-through mode makes listening to music more pleasant.
* Battery: It packs a Li-Ion 410 mAh, non-removable (watch) / a Li-Ion 30 mAh, non-removable (headphones) battery with Wireless charging. Moreover, it delivers 3.0 hours (song) / 2.0 hours (call) with Turn On noise reduction and 4.0 hours/call 2.5 hours with Turn Off noise reduction (Headset single whole electrical life).
Watch Buds use the high thermal conductivity of oxide ceramic materials and offer wireless super fast charging, while the cooling capacity improves by about 100% more than the previous generation.
* Dimensions & Colors: Huawei Watch Buds measure 47 x 47.5 x 15 mm, weigh 66.5 g, come with a glass front and stainless steel frame, and are available in Black and Silver, two classic colors.
|Announced||09 December, 2023|
|Released||09 December, 2023|
|Technology||No cellular connectivity|
|Build||Glass front, stainless steel frame|
|Dimensions||47 x 47.5 x 15 mm|
|Size||1.43 inches, color screen|
|Resolution||466 x 466 pixels, 326 PPI density|
|Main (Back) Camera||No|
|Operating System||HarmonyOS 3.0|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, SpO2, ambient light sensor, hall sensor,|
|Bluetooth||5.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
Li-Ion 410 mAh, non-removable (watch)
Li-Ion 30 mAh, non-removable (headphones)
|Charging <strong>Battery Capacity</strong> is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.||Wireless|