Huawei P50 Pocket
CPU: Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Cortex-X1 & 3x2.42 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A55)
Display: 6.9", 1188x2790 pixels
Camera: 40MP, 2160p
OS: HarmonyOS 2.0 (China), EMUI 12 (Europe)
Huawei P50 Pocket
* Design: Huawei P50 Pocket features a stylish 3D micro-sculpture design. The P50 Pocket, a beautiful, foldable, next-generation smartphone with an immersive big screen and innovative features in folded version, is a versatile device.
The multi-dimensional hinge, strengthened with pioneering materials, folds to fit seamlessly, and unfolds to a full-screen smartphone without any sign of pleat, bringing flexibility in shape and performance.
* Display: Huawei P50 Pocket packs a foldable OLED 6.9 inches display with 1188 x 2790 pixels resolution, 442 ppi density, 1B colors, 120Hz refresh rate, 21:9 aspect ratio, and 85.1% screen-to-body ratio.The cover display is OLED, 1.04 inch with 340 x 340 pixels resolution and 328 ppi density.
Huawei P50 Pocket 6.9 inch main large screen with a 21:9 ratio offers immersive visual experiences. While the 120 Hz screen refresh rate gives a silk feeling, and the P3 wide range gamut proffers over 1 billion colors for authentic tones and pictures. Moreover, the Nano Optical Layer eradicates reflection and glare, and the 1,440 Hz high-frequency PWM dimming control offers comfortable viewing even in lowlight situations.
* Performance: Huawei P50 Pocket runs on EMUI 12 operating system paired with Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Cortex-X1 & 3×2.42 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and Adreno 660 GPU. Huawei P50 Pocket is powered by a Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 4G (5 nm)
The Service Widgets on the cover screen make checking notifications, receiving calls, and taking quick selfies easy. In addition, the Walking Navigation and Music Control access offer seamless convenience, whether open or closed, irrespective of the surrounding.
The Sunscreen Detection mode checks whether the face is adequately covered up to help you better protect your skin.
* Camera: Huawei P50 Pocket comes with a triple rear camera set up, a 40 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF, Laser AF + a 13 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide), AF + a 32 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/3.14″, 0.7µm, AF with video, LED flash, HDR, panorama features. The single selfie 10.7 MP, f/2.2 (ultrawide) camera with video and HDR panorama options is on the front.
The Ultra Spectrum Image Technology integrates Huawei XD Optics and True-Chroma Image Engine to improve the clarity and visibility of light to bring out perfect details and vivid colors for realistic and inconceivable photography.
The Ultra Spectrum Camera Matrix captures textures and details, bringing out the natural shape and beauty by divulging genuine skin tone and cosmetics. In addition, the Chroma Image Engine allows a true-color display to bring the delicate characteristics and features of colors to life.
The Ultra Spectrum Camera Matrix captures vibrant and sharp shots in all light scenarios. Low light condition is of no matter. In addition, the super close 2.5 cm macro shot exquisite textures and unique details with incredible perfection. While the 120° ultra-wide rear camera brings more impression and vivid detail into the shot, giving a broader perspective.
A tap of the cover screen enables the rear camera for selfies, delivering super clear shots with ample light and clarity, offering a new approach to upgrading the level of taking selfies.
* Security: Huawei P50 Pocket Face Unlock and side Fingerprint Unlock give access to the Huawei Pocket with just a glance or touch for quick and convenient entry, no matter whether the phone is in open or folded condition. Moreover, the Super Privacy Mode turns off the mic, camera, or GPS when the Huawei Pocket is folded.
* Battery: Huawei P50 Pocket features a Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable battery with 40W Huawei SuperCharge allows power up while doing all types of actions.
* Dimensions & Colors: Huawei P50 Pocket measures 170 x 75.5 x 7.2 mm (Unfolded) / 87.3 x 75.5 x 15.2 mm (Folded), weighs 190 g, and is available in Black, Gold, and Silver in three classic colors.
|Announced||23 December, 2023|
|Released||23 December, 2023|
|Technology||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA2000 / LTE|
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 - SIM 2
HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41 - International
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41 - China
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
Unfolded: 170 x 75.5 x 7.2 mm
Folded: 87.3 x 75.5 x 15.2 mm
|Colors||Black, Gold, Silver|
Main Screen: OLED, up to 120 Hz refresh rate,1440 Hz high-frequency PWM dimming, 300 Hz touch sampling rate, 442 ppi, 1.07 billion colors
Cover Screen: OLED, up to 60 Hz refresh rate, 120 Hz touch sampling rate, 328 ppi, 16.7 million colors
Main Screen: 6.9 inches
Cover Screen: 1.04 inches
Main Screen: FHD+, 2790 x 1188 Pixels
Cover Screen: 340 x 340 Pixels
|Main (Back) Camera||
40 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF, Laser AF
13 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide), AF
32 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/3.14"- 0.7µm, AF
|Selfie (Front) Camera||10.7 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide)|
|Camera Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Operating System||EMUI 12|
|Chipset||Snapdragon 888 4G|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Cortex-X1 - 3x2.42 GHz Cortex-A78 - 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A55)|
Fingerprint, Gravity Sensor, Hall sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor, 10-Channel Multi-Spectrum Sensor, AF Laser, Barometric Pressure Sensor
|Wi-fi Hotspot||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS (L1), BDS (B1I+B1c+B2a), GALILEO (E1+E5a), QZSS (L1+L5), NavIC (L5)|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0, OTG|
8 GB RAM + 256 GB ROM
12 GB RAM + 512 GB ROM
|Battery Type||Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable|
|Charging Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.||40W Huawei SuperCharge|