Huawei MatePad C5e
CPU: Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
Display: 10.1", 1200x1920 pixels
Camera: 5MP, 1080p
OS: Android 10, EMUI 10.1
Huawei MatePad C5e
Huawei MatePad C5e Salient Features / Aspects Include:
* Design: Huawei MatePad C5e is high quality with a stable system having features like Customized home screen, Network management, Huawei Share, APN settings, Application Keep-alive, and Application authorization built for business.
* Display: Huawei MatePad C5e features an IPS LCD 10.1 inches screen with
1200 x 1920 pixels resolution, 16:10 ratio, 224 ppi density, and 80% screen-to-body ratio.
Huawei MatePad C5e’s large 10.1-inch Full HD display with an 80% screen-to-body ratio, paired with Huawei ClariVu™ technology, offers an impressive view with vivid details, making it perfect for day-to-day work and video conferencing.
* Performance: It runs on EMUI 10.1 based on the Android ten operating system paired with Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-G51 MP4 GPU. The Kirin 710A (14 nm) processor powers the MatePad C5e.
– Huawei MatePad C5e delivers powerful performance, smooth experience and
even further increased by kernel optimization by its self-developed 8-core chip and a significant core frequency of 2.0 GHz.
– Huawei Share mode enables you to quickly and effectively transfer files from your phone or tablet without a data plan, making the most extensive files quickly dispatch to the right place.
– Huawei MatePad C5e’s Eye Protection mode effectively decreases the damage caused by blue light and lessens visual fatigue on its TÜV Rheinland-certified low blue light display.
– Huawei MatePad C5e’s Dark mode offers an experience of soft dark light interface, evading bright light stimulation when used in dark places. Moreover, it supports automatic brightness adjustment acclimatizing to environmental light scenarios.
– Huawei MatePad C5e’s e-Book mode offers a pleasant reading experience, whether in the office or traveling.
– Huawei MatePad C5e’s Pogo-Pin allows quick data transfer and tablet charging, plus it facilitates work and learning by boosting efficiency, even when you are on the go.
– The MatePad C5e comes with 64GB 4GB RAM internal storage and microSDXC card external support.
* Camera: It packs a single 5 MP, f/2.2, AF main camera with video and HDR features. The single 2 MP, f/2.4 selfie camera with a video option is on the front.
* Security: Huawei MatePad C5e ensures data security by encoding user data and locking screen passwords, and storing data between different apps in separate directories, making access unable by other apps
* Battery: It packs a large Li-Po 5100 mAh, non-removable long-life battery and offers up to 600 hours of standby time, with 10W wired and 5W reverse wired charging facilities.
* Dimensions & Colors: Huawei MatePad C5e has 240.2 x 159 x 7.9 mm dimensions with 450 g weight and comes in Deepsea Blue color.
|Announced||19 October, 2023|
|Released||30 November, 2023|
|Technology||No cellular connectivity|
|Dimensions||240.2 x 159 x 7.85 mm|
|Type||IPS LCD, 16.7 million colors|
|Size||10.1 inches, 295.8 cm2, 80% screen-to-body ratio|
|Resolution||FHD 1920 x 1200 pixels, 16:10 ratio, 224 PPI density|
|Main (Back) Camera||5 MP, f/2.2, AF|
|Selfie (Front) Camera||2 MP, f/2.4|
Support professional mode, panorama, beauty, HDR, filter, watermark, Streamlight shutter, time-lapse photography, motion picture shooting modes, smiling face snapshot, voice activation, and scheduled photo shooting
|Operating System||Android 10, EMUI 10.1|
|Chipset||Kirin 710A (14 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 &amp;amp; 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)|
Face-Display distance monitoring sensor, Gravity sensor, Ambient light sensor:
|Wi-fi Hotspot||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band|
|Bluetooth||5.1, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
Type-C, USB 2.0
|Internal||64GB 4GB RAM|
Extended storage:: 512 GB (not provided with the device)
|Battery Type||Li-Po 5100 mAh, non-removable|
|Charging <strong>Battery Capacity</strong> is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.||
5W reverse wired
|Talk Time||Standby time: up to 600 hours|