Huawei Mate 50
CPU: Octa-core (1x3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3x2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A510)
Display: 6.7", 1224x2700 pixels
Camera: 50MP, 2160p
OS: EMUI 13 (International); HarmonyOS 3.0 (China)
Huawei Mate 50
Huawei Mate 50 Salient Features / Aspects Include:
Design & Build: Huawei Mate 50 brings technological innovation with the combination of culture and art, exceptional visual style exploration, and an innovative photography experience. The Mate 50 packs exciting features like an Iconic symmetrical form, Refined Clous de Paris pattern, an Ultra aperture XMAGE camera, Super-hold, Super-render, Super-storage, and Enhanced privacy and security.
In addition, Huawei Mate 50 is compatible with IP68-rated splash, water, and dust resistance.
Display: Huawei Mate 50 features an OLED 6.7 inches display with 1B colors, 1224 x 2700 pixels resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, 442 ppi density, and 88.6% screen-to-body ratio. The Mate 50 bears Huawei Kunlun Glass protection.
The 6.7-inch display and individually calibrated colors bring a true-to-life world. While the 1440 Hz PWM dimming reduces flicker, giving perfect serenity to the eyes.
Performance: Huawei Mate 50 runs on EMUI 13 (International); HarmonyOS 3.0 (China) operating system paired with Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A510) CPU and Adreno 730 GPU. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4G (4 nm) powers the device.
– The SuperHold mode enables you to start fast and stay fast with rapid app launching, speedy operations, and seamless web browsing.
– The SuperRender mode makes pixel-level inter-frame prediction technology to cut phone body temperature and power consumption, bringing the device to play longer at more stable high frame rates.
– The SuperStorage mode enables the phone to clear up to 20 GB of storage space by stacking duplicate files, compressing lesser-used apps, and removing useless re-downloads, making more room for use.
Camera: Huawei Mate 50 packs an array of triple rear cameras, a 50 MP, f/1.4-f/4.0, 24mm (wide), PDAF, Laser AF, OIS + a 12 MP, f/3.4, 125mm (periscope telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom + a 13 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), PDAF with video, LED flash, panorama, and HDR features.
The single selfie camera of 13 MP, f/2.4, 18mm (ultrawide) with video HDR and panorama options is on the front.
– Huawei Mate 5050 lets to capture vivid and bright images, irrespective of the light situation, by auto-adjusting the aperture to meet the moment’s requirements. In addition, the Professional mode offers ten different aperture sizes to select from, enabling one to adjust the blur and depth of field.
– The 50 MP Ultra aperture camera takes 24% more light, and with the ultra-large F1.4 aperture and RYYB sensor, it works seamlessly with the XD Fusion Pro image engine to keep brightness and contrasts perfectly. While the Super Night mode captures an image with charming and perfect details, even under poor light condition, adding a 120° Ultra-wide angle broaden the view to capture a vast landscape.
– The Portrait Studio captures incredible portraits with a larger aperture and segmentation algorithm, producing pro-level blurring and fantastic bokeh effects.
The smaller aperture lets it put more under focus, making it ideal for group shots.
– Huawei Mate 50’s XMAGE Style enables the record of original colors and textures just as they appear, while it makes outstanding contrasts between bright and dark areas, bringing extraordinary first impressions. Moreover, it offers images full of brilliance, with balanced light and transparent contrasts.
– The Macro Video feature makes miniature sights into a perfect vivid detail, while the Macro PiP brings invisible elements with incredible perfection.
Connectivity: Huawei Mate 50 connectivity features comprise Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, and GPS, NFC, Infrared port and USB Type-C 3.1.
Audio & Video: Huawei Mate 50 packs stereo speakers with 32-bit/384kHz audio, offering an outstanding acoustic experience. While the large 4460 mAh capacity battery offers to play the long game without making any nuisance
Safety: Huawei Mate 50’s Fingerprint sensor safeguards the phone’s data from malicious threats.
Security: Huawei Mate 50’s Privacy Centre mode indicates which authorizations use your apps and how often your apps access personal data. A perceptive dashboard lets you clear the risky apps and services.
– The Security Centre mode automatically scrutinizes the security risks, viruses, and suspicious activities, ensuring top-notch security at all times.
– The Image Privacy Protection mode removes the sensitive information from the pictures when enabled.
Battery: Huawei Mate 50 packs a Li-Po 4460 mAh, non-removable battery with 66 W wired multi-channel Huawei Supercharge and 50 W wireless Huawei Supercharge.
In addition, the Low Battery Emergency mode activates as the battery level drops to 1%, giving power for 12 minutes of calling or three hours of standby.
Colors & Dimension: Huawei Mate 50 measures 161.5 x 76.1 x 8 mm, weighs 202 g / 206 g, and comes in Silver, Purple, Orange, and Black colors.
|Technology||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA2000 / LTE|
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 - SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66 - International
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41 - China
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Dimensions||161.5 x 76.1 x 8 mm|
|Weight||202 g / 206 g (|
|Colors||Black, Silver, Purple, Orange|
|Type||OLED, 1B colors, 90Hz|
|Size||6.7 inches, 108.9 cm2, 88.6% screen-to-body ratio|
|Resolution||1224 x 2700 pixels, 442 PPI density|
Huawei Kunlun Glass
IP68 dust/water resistant
|Main (Back) Camera||
50 MP, f/1.4-f/4.0, 24mm (wide), PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
12 MP, f/3.4, 125mm (periscope telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
13 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), PDAF
|Selfie (Front) Camera||13 MP, f/2.4, 18mm (ultrawide)|
|Camera Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
EMUI 13 (International)
HarmonyOS 3.0 (China)
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4G (4 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 - 3x2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 - 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A510)|
Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum
BDS Satellite Message (sending only)
|Wi-fi Hotspot||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS (L1), BDS (B1I+B1c+B2a), GALILEO (E1+E5a), QZSS (L1+L5), NavIC (L5)|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go, Display Port 1.2|
|Internal||8 GB RAM + 256 GB ROM|
|Card Slot||NM SD Card, up to 256 GB|
|Battery Type||Li-Po 4460 mAh, non-removable|
|Charging Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.||
5W reverse wireless
Sorry, you have not permission to write review for this product.
We always try our best to keep our website content and information updated and correct, the material and information contained on our website is for general information purposes only, You should not rely upon the material and information as a basis for making any business, legal or any other decisions.