Huawei Mate 50 Pro
CPU: Octa-core (1x3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3x2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A510)
Display: 6.74", 1212x2616 pixels
Camera: 64MP, 2160p
OS: EMUI 13 (International); HarmonyOS 3.0 (China)
Huawei Mate 50 Pro
Huawei Mate 50 Pro Salient Features Comprise:
Design & Build: Huawei Mate 50 Pro packs a technological innovation combining culture and art, exceptional visual style exploration, and an innovative photography experience. The Mate 50 Pro has marvelous features like an Iconic symmetrical form, a Convoluted Clous de Paris pattern, an Ultra aperture XMAGE camera, Super-hold, Super-render, Super-storage, and Enhanced privacy and security.
In addition, Huawei Mate 50 is compatible with IP68-rated splash, water, and dust resistance.
Display: Huawei Mate 50 Pro packs an OLED 6.74 inches display with 1212 x 2616 pixels, 120Hz, 1B colors, 428 ppi density, 19.5:9 ratio, and 91.3% screen-to-body ratio.
The Mate 50 has Huawei Kunlun Glass protection with ten times the overall drop resistance.
The 6.74-inch display and individually calibrated colors offer a true-to-life world. While the 1440 Hz PWM dimming lessens flicker, bringing perfect harmony to the eyes.
Performance: Huawei Mate 50 Pro runs on EMUI 13 (International) / HarmonyOS 3.0 (China) operating system paired with Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A510) CPU and Adreno 730 GPU. The Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4G (4 nm) chip powers the Mate 50 Pro.
– The SuperHold mode enables you to start fast and stay fast with rapid app launching, speedy operations, and seamless web browsing.
– The SuperRender mode makes pixel-level inter-frame prediction technology to cut phone body temperature and power consumption, bringing the device to play longer at more stable high frame rates.
– The SuperStorage mode enables the phone to clear up to 20 GB of storage space by stacking duplicate files, compressing lesser-used apps, and removing useless re-downloads, making more room for use.
Camera: Huawei Mate 50 Pro Packs a triple rear camera setup, a 50 MP, f/1.4-f/4.0, 24mm (wide), PDAF, Laser AF, OIS + a 64 MP, f/3.5, 90mm (periscope telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3.5x optical zoom + a 13 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), PDAF with video, LED flash, panorama, HDR features. A single selfie camera of 13 MP, f/2.4, 18mm (ultrawide) with video, HDR, and panorama options is on the front.
– Huawei Mate 50 with the Ultra Aperture XMAGE camera lets to capture bright and vivid images, irrespective of the light condition, by auto-adjusting the aperture to meet the moment’s requirements. In addition, the Professional mode proffers ten different aperture sizes, enabling one to adjust the blur and depth of field.
– The 50 MP Ultra aperture camera takes 24% more light, and with the ultra-large F1.4 aperture and RYYB sensor, it works seamlessly with the XD Fusion Pro image engine to keep brightness and contrasts perfectly. Whereas the Super Night mode takes the image with charismatic and perfect details, even under poor light condition, adding a 120° Ultra-wide angle broaden the view to capture a vast landscape.
– The Portrait Studio captures incredible portraits with a larger aperture and segmentation algorithm, producing pro-level blurring and fantastic bokeh effects.
The smaller aperture lets it put more under focus, making it ideal for group shots.
– Huawei Mate 50’s XMAGE Style enables the record of original colors and textures just as they appear, while it makes outstanding contrasts between bright and dark areas, bringing extraordinary first impressions. Moreover, it offers images full of brilliance, with balanced light and transparent contrasts.
– The Macro Video feature makes miniature sights into a perfect vivid detail, while the Macro PiP brings invisible elements with incredible perfection.
Connectivity: Huawei Mate 50 Pro connectivity features include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, GPS, NFC, Infrared port, and USB Type-C 3.1.
Security: Huawei Mate 50’s Privacy Centre mode indicates which authorizations use your apps and how often your apps access personal data. A perceptive dashboard lets you clear the risky apps and services.
– The Security Centre mode automatically scrutinizes the security risks, viruses, and suspicious activities, ensuring top-notch security at all times.
– The Image Privacy Protection mode removes the sensitive information from the pictures when enabled.
Safety: Huawei Mate 50 Pro Face ID and Fingerprint sensor protect the phone’s data from malicious threats.
Battery: Huawei Mate 50 Pro has a Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable battery with 66W wired multi-channel, 50W wireless, and 5W reverse wireless charging. Moreover, Low Battery Emergency mode activates when the battery level falls to 1%, giving enough power for 12 minutes of calling or three hours of standby.
Colors: Huawei Mate 50 Pro measures 162.1 x 75.5 x 8.5 mm, weighs 205 g / 209 g comes in Black, Silver, and Orange colors.
|Announced||06 September, 2023|
|Released||28 September, 2023|
|Technology||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA2000 / LTE|
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 - SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66 - International
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41 - China
|Build||Clous de Paris design with an Iconic symmetrical form|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Dimensions||162.1 x 75.5 x 8.5 mm|
|Colors||Silver, Orange, Black|
|Type||OLED, 120 Hz refresh rate, 1440 Hz high-frequency PWM dimming, 300 Hz touch sampling rate, 1B colors|
|Size||6.74 inches, 111.8 cm2, 91.3% screen-to-body ratio|
|Resolution||1212 x 2616 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio, 428 PPI density)|
Huawei Kunlun Glass
IP68 dust/water resistance
|Main (Back) Camera||
50 MP, f/1.4-f/4.0, 24mm (wide), PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
64 MP, f/3.5, 90mm (periscope telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3.5x optical zoom
13 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), PDAF
|Selfie (Front) Camera||
13 MP, f/2.4, 18mm (ultrawide)
TOF 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
|Camera Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Operating System||EMUI 13 (International); HarmonyOS 3.0 (China)|
Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4G (4 nm)
7th Gen Qualcomm AI Engine
|CPU||Octa-core (1x3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 - 3x2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 - 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A510)|
3D Face Recognition, Fingerprint sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Proximity sensor, Laser Sensor, Gesture Sensor, Gravity sensor, Infrared sensor, Hall sensor, Ambient light sensor, Colour Temperature Sensor, Barometric pressure sensor
|Wi-fi Hotspot||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS (L1), BDS (B1I+B1c+B2a), GALILEO (E1+E5a), QZSS (L1+L5), NavIC (L5)|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go, Display Port 1.2|
Single SIM model: 8 GB + 256 GB ROM
Dual SIM model: 8 GB + 256 GB / 512 GB ROM
|Card Slot||External memory support: NM SD card up to 256 GB|
|Battery Type||Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable|
|Charging <strong>Battery Capacity</strong> is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.||
5W reverse wireless