- 45 megapixel resolutionReproduce the most intricate of detail
- 20 frames per second Turn fleeting moments into sensational images
- Full Frame internal 8K RAW video24/25/30p 12-bit RAW video that looks as good as real life
- Full Frame 4K/120P video Shoot 4:2:2 10-bit high frame-rate video to enhance any creative production
- Up to 8-stop Image Stabilizer*Shoot hand held where you couldn’t before.
- ISO 100-51,200Superb image quality even in poor light
- Built in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Stay connected and send images on location
- New IBIS HIGH Resolution Combining 9 shots to create a High resolution 400mp image
- CF express and SD card slots Maximum speed, maximum compatibility
The EOS R5 is Canon’s flagship full-frame mirrorless camera in 2020. It features an all-new, Canon-developed 45MP CMOS sensor with in-body image stabilization that can reduce shake by up to 8 stops. The camera uses the Dual Pixel AF II system, which has 1053 AF points across the entire frame. The advanced autofocus system uses Deep Learning to track both people and animals. The R5 is capable of shooting bursts at 20 fps with its electronic shutter and 12 fps with the mechanical shutter, both with continuous AF.
The R5 can shoot 8K video at 30p and 24p, saved as either Raw or H.265 footage. It’s also capable of capturing oversampled 4K footage at up to 120p. C-Log and HDR PQ are supported.
The SLR-styled R5 has a solid build and is weather-sealed. Its OLED electronic viewfinder has 5.76 million dots and a magnification of 0.76x. Its fully articulating LCD has 2.1 million dots and its touch-sensitive. The camera also features dual memory card slots: one for SD, another for CFexpress. It offers dual-band Wi-Fi with support for real-time FTP transfer.