Apple iPad (2022)
CPU: Hexa-core (2x3.0 GHz Firestorm + 4x1.8 GHz Icestorm)
RAM: Apple A14 Bionic
Display: 10.9", 1640x2360 pixels
Camera: 12MP, 2160p
OS: iPadOS 16.1
Apple iPad (2022)
Apple iPad (2022) Salient Features incorporate:
* Build &Design: Apple iPad (2022) completely redesigned, featuring a big 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display, the powerful A14 Bionic chip, a first-ever landscape front camera, advanced cameras, fast wireless connectivity, USB-C, support for the new Magic keyboard folio, and four vibrant colors.
It comes with a glass front, aluminum back, and aluminum frame with Nano-SIM + eSIM and Stylus support (1st gen only).
* Display: It packs a new all-screen design featuring a large 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with 1640 x 2360 pixels resolution, 264 ppi density, 500 nits (typ) brightness, 80.5% screen-to-body ratio having scratch-resistant glass and oleophobic coating protection.
The stunning Liquid Retina display provides a beautiful visual experience with 2360×1640 pixel resolution, 500 nits brightness, and True Tone technology. In addition, It extends to the edges, giving users more screen area for working in apps like FlipaClip and games, etc.
* Performance: IPad (2022) runs on iPadOS 16.1 operating system paired with Hexa-core (2×3.0 GHz Firestorm + 4×1.8 GHz Icestorm) CPU and Apple GPU (4-core graphics) GPU. The Apple A14 Bionic (5 nm) processor powers the device.
The A14 Bionic chip delivers fast performance with incredible power efficiency for demanding tasks while providing all-day battery life. In addition, Apple iPad’s (2022) powerful A14 Bionic chip offers a 20 percent improvement in CPU and a 10 percent increase in graphics over the previous generation, making the new iPad up to 5x faster than the best-selling Android tablet.
Moreover, the iPad (2022) A14 Bionic chip brings remarkable performance and efficiency, either working on everyday tasks, editing a high-resolution video, or playing a graphics-intensive game due to its Advanced machine learning functions powered by a 16-core Neural Engine.
– The new Magic Keyboard Folio, designed specifically for the iPad with a versatile two-piece design, offers an incredible typing experience.
– The USB-C port supports a wide range of accessories, Wi-Fi 6 delivers fast connections, and cellular models feature superfast 5G, enabling users to stay connected on the go.
– Apple iPad (2022), with fast wireless connectivity and support for exclusive accessories, provides users with different means to be creative and productive, extending the versatility of the iPad. Moreover, the iPad (2022) with iPadOS 16 and Apple Pencil support brings users more ways to be creative and productive.
* Camera: It packs a single rear primary camera of 12 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF with video, HDR, and panorama features. A single selfie camera of 12 MP, f/2.4, 122˚ (ultrawide) with video and HDR options is on the front.
– The improved 12MP back camera captures sharp, vivid photos and detailed 4K video.
– The updated landscape Ultra Wide 12MP front camera with a 122-degree field of view supports Center Stage and automatically pans and zooms to keep users in perspective as they move around.
* Audio & Video: It dual microphones are designed to work in unison with the cameras, capturing audio and minimizing distracting background noise. In addition, the new landscape stereo speakers, with the large display, offer an immersive video-viewing experience.
* Battery:It comes with a Li-Ion (28.6 Wh), non-removable battery.
* Colors: Apple iPad (2022) measures 248.6 x 179.5 x 7 mm, weighs 477 g (Wi-Fi) / 481 g (LTE), and comes in four gorgeous blue, pink, yellow, and silver colors.
|Announced||18 October, 2023|
|Released||26 October, 2023|
|Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G|
|2G Network||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G Network||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - A2757|
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66, 71 - A2757
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66, 71 - A2777
|5G Network||1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 28, 29, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 66, 71, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA/Sub6 - A2757, A2777|
|Speed||HSPA, LTE-A, 5G|
|Build||Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame|
|SIM||Nano-SIM and eSIM|
|Dimensions||248.6 x 179.5 x 7 mm|
|Weight||477 g (Wi-Fi) / 481 g (LTE)|
|Colors||Silver, Blue, Pink, Yellow|
|Type||Liquid Retina IPS LCD, 500 nits (typ)|
|Size||10.9 inches, 359.2 cm2, 80.5% screen-to-body ratio|
|Resolution||1640 x 2360 pixels, 264 ppi density|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant glass, Oleophobic coating|
|Main (Back) Camera||12 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF|
|Selfie (Front) Camera||12 MP, f/2.4, 122˚ (ultrawide)|
|Camera Features||HDR, panorama|
|Operating System||iPadOS 16.1|
|Chipset||Apple A14 Bionic (5 nm)|
|CPU||Hexa-core (2x3.0 GHz Firestorm + 4x1.8 GHz Icestorm)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (4-core graphics)|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (top-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer|
|Wi-fi Hotspot||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.2, A2DP, EDR, LE|
|GPS||GPS, GLONASS (Wi‑Fi + Cellular model only)|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0, DisplayPort; magnetic connector|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion (28.6 Wh), non-removable|